I had the good fortune to get a sneak peek of “Dark Shine”, the yet to be released short film featuring fashion editor & international style icon Anna Dello Russo and the INC November collection.
Like shiny spinning tops, the models sashayed down the catwalk covered in beautiful black sequins, sparkles and collectively interesting shapes and textures.
Not only is the film eye candy but also a quick “how to” wear this season’s best offerings.
Ten commandments by Anna Dello Russo if you want to rock your INC look:
1. “The wet look is a new way to wear shine”.
2. “I like the mix of shine and short”
3. “Sequins, metal sparkles all lool like liquid”
4. “It’s all about variations on the tuxedo”
5. “The little tuxedo jacket is boy/girl sexy”
6. “Wear a romantic top with sleek trousers”
7. “Floaty blouses look best with leggings”
8. “Always mix textures and proportions”
9. “Contrast lace and sequins. Soft and Hard”
10. “I love the balance of shine and shear. Fitted and flowing”
Post that those on your mirror and you can’t go wrong!